Monday, March 05, 2007

Some Progress

So, I haven't gotten a whole lot of knitting done, but I have gotten a lot of stuff done. I finished a quilt that I was working on for my boys' pre-school auction this weekend, so I will hav some more time on my hands. I also finished a pair of fingerless gloves w/ a skull motif on them for a friends B-Day. The house is finally clean after us all being sick and then going out of town for a week, and I have the laundry pretty much caught up. This leaves me with some time to get the good stuff done...Kniting! I have 3 projects on the needles, and I am hoping to make some progress this week. (Maybe I will figure out how to post some pictures of them). I am working on a pair of socks for my mom's b-day, a layette for a friend of mine who is expecting, and a lace shawl for myself. This last one has been on the needles since before x-mas but I keep putting it aside to get gifts done. My goal is to finish it before Easter so I can wear it then....we'll see, wish me luck with that.

No comments: