Monday, March 26, 2007

Progress

Last night I was able to make some serious progress on the second sock. I am about 1/3 of the way done with the tulips on the back. Unfortunatly I am not able to work on charts with the boys around, so I will have to wait until they go to bed tonight to finish. I am hoping to finish the sock by tomorrow. Today, while they are awake, I will work on the layette. Easier pattern to pick up and put down as needed.

I have also made some progress with the blog. I have figured out how to add some things on the side bar. But I am still at a loss for those cute little "widgets", "pixies", and buttons. I am hoping to figure out how to add those.

For now, that is all I have. It takes me quite a while just to make a simple post. Until I get the hang of this blogging thing, I supose it will be that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i! I found you at Rositta's blogg. Yes, we all have struggled with the tecnology, but it gets better. I started mine in September/October -06, so I am still figuring things out myself. The link Rositta gave you is a good one. I have used it a lot myself, good luck to you, have fun!
Randi
http://in-my-mothers-name.blogspot.com