Thursday, April 05, 2007

Soundtrack of my life...

Cruising some of my other blog reads, I came across this at darksideofknitting and thought that with my husband's and my taste in music, plus the fact that I am a former elementary music teacher with 3 year old twins, the musical shuffle would be quite interesting. So here goes...

Directions: If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
1. Open your mp3 library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool.
7. Don’t skip songs.

My Movie:
1. Opening credits: Places I've Never Been- Mark Wills
2. Waking up: Year of the Parrot- Primus
3. First day of school: We as Americans- Eminem
4. Fight song: It's all in the Game- Van Morrison
5. Breaking up: Turn Your Lights Down- Bob Marley and Lauren Hill
6. Happiness: Big Time- Big & Rich
7. Life’s okay: The Body Boogie (Plank Road Publishing...hey I told you I was a music teacher!)
8. Mental breakdown: Baby Come Home- Kid Rock
9. Driving: No Need to Come Back- Elsa Hill/ Leon Bolier
10. Flashback: Amazing Grace
11. Getting back together: Philadelphia Chickens- Sandra Boynton's Imaginary Musical Review
12. Wedding song: Under the Influence- D 12; Eminem
13. Birth of first child: The Friendly Beasts- Cedarmont Kids
14. Final battle scene: Help!- Howie Day
15. Death scene: Surely Justice- Daryll-Ann
16. Funeral song: Rapture-Iio
17. End credits: Stop the Rock- Apollo 440


I have to say that I find this little exercise quite amusing and pretty much right on to how life has been going these past few days. Next week, more knitting picts and fun activities...this week, 4 boys all under 14 in my tiny little house for one whole week= not much time on the computer, so I am done for now. TTFN

No comments: